There are many places to visit in the world of IVAN; some of them friendly settlements, the others way more dark and hostile, but all can be found by a bold one if he or she chooses to wander the great expanse of the World Map. You can find a list of all towns and dungeons awaiting you below, with the ones you are likely to visit earlier listed first.
- New Attnam - A small island city you grew up in, your adventure begins here.
- Underwater Tunnel - An ancient path connecting the island of New Attnam to the main land.
- Attnam - The capital of the great Attnamese Empire, here you can find the Cathedral of Attnam, the high priest Petrus and the end of your first quest.
- Attnam Catacombs - Old dungeon and catacombs beneath Attnam partially converted to a cellar.
- Gloomy Caves - A huge complex of caves and passages under a towering mountain, many vile creatures call this place their home.
- Dark Level - Meteoric steel fortress where Elpuri dwells, guarded by a small army of various Dark Frogs.
- Lower Gloomy Caves - Inaccesible to anyone but the bravest, these deeper caverns are only partly present in this dimension and as such can be only entered through a magical portal.
- Oree's Lair - An extradimensional place where nothing but death, blood and the Daemon King awaits.
- Tomb of Xinroch - A towering temple of evil gods with sprawling underground where the spirit of the ancient warlord Xinroch is imprisoned.
- Castle of Aslona - A mighty seaside castle of the aslonian kings.
- Rebel Camp - A small camp of rebels led by Harvan Black-cloak.
- Fungal Cave - A damp cave full of fungi.
- Goblin Fort - A ruined fortress, now occupied by goblins.
- Pyramid - An ancient sandstone structure in the middle of a desert.
Made by lampshade.