Attnam catacombs are several underground levels accessible from the lower right room of the Cathedral of Attnam. They consist of the Cathedral's cellar and three floors of undead-infested dungeon.
- Migel Decos the master torturer
- Anmah the Imprisoned Necromancer
- Moonrise Stealing Dark the zombie of Khaz-zadm
- Laki Oppilas the law student
- Beartrap Vault
- Liquor Storage: A number of fir shelves holding bottles of vodka.
- Secret Cells: hidden behind a "very secret door" to the north of the Liquor Storage, it is in a state of ruin with nearly all the cells smashed and their doors open. Two prisoners are found here - a neutral zombie and the twin sister of one of Petrus' wives. If charmed with a Lyre or prayer to Dulcis she can be easily lead out of the Cellar without angering the guards.
- Semi-hidden inside one of the cells here is a staircase down to the actual catacombs with a broken pick-axe next to it.
- Main Cellblock: the 'general population' includes an eunuch farmer, an imprisoned hunter, an imprisoned female, and Amnah.
- The top-left cell has an iron maiden and another room behind TWO "very secret doors", however they are empty.
- One of the cells has a bar and door made of paperboard. It is, literally, a cardboard prison.
- Torture Chambers: A collection of grim machines overseen by Miguel Decos.
- Dining Room: A spartan room of fir tables and chairs
- Barracks: A large number of beds surrounded by locked chests and a single guard.
- Private Offices: A half-dozen furnished quarters with chests and/or drawers. They are unguarded but taking items from them will still instantly aggravate all of Attnam.
- Training Room: Four Trainee Guards standing at attention in front of a Veteran Guard
- Pantry: A well surrounded by fir shelves storing a wide variety of foodstuffs, including carrots.
- Naughty Room: With a fancy bed and a mistress, this room suggests a far different use for pain.
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier: Much like the real one with two Honor Guards wearing silver gear.