Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release on 23rd December 2017. Available here.
- Skeleton puppies!!!
- Buffed chilling axes and scythes of terror.
- Buffed regeneration.
- Item graphics from CLIVAN ported.
- Beast claws from alien mod ported, they are rather rare weapons using Unarmed Combat skill.
- Mangos and sausages added!
- Masks, a new headgear, added. Necromancers wear them.
- Taiahas ported from CLIVAN.
- Cauldrons added, but not randomly generated.
- Some potted plants and clocks added to the Cathedral, to make it more homey.
- New Fearless (Panic immunity) and Fasting status effects.
- Ring of bravery!
- Artifact armor "filthy tunic of martyr Bessica" grants disease immunity, fearless and fasting.
- New magical weapons: scythes of oxidation, axes of sharpness and rune swords.
- New horns: horn of healing and horn of plenty.
- New wands: wand of webbing and alchemy.
- New dwarven gas traps.
- Golem room in Tomb of Xinroch now spawns only bone golems.
- Magic weapon price increased.
- Magic weapons and artifacts made more rare.
- Scroll of body switch can be wished for.
- Sirens no longer always sing.
- Headless NPCs can no longer see.
- Possibly fixed overpowered zombies appearing early.
- Necro chamber now has divine room configuration, it will no longer crash on sacrifice.
- Goblin berserker danger restored.
- Wishing fixed.
- Windows releases now via Travis CI.
- Added a code of conduct for the Attnam/ivan project.
- Better tracking of segfaults.