FAQ with spoilers
You could also be interested in this thread, where many minor details of the game are discussed.
How do I end the game?
There are five different ways:
- Death - Very typical ending. Simply, you get killed by something like monsters or land mines, but not limited to those. Don't upset and try again, this game is all about learning from your mistakes and you you could even find your lost equipment again.
- Freedom - Slay Elpuri and give its head to Petrus. Note that the game ends when you do this, if you want to try other victory types, ignore the head.
- Knighthood - Can be achieved by giving Petrus the Shirt of the Golden Eagle.
- Avatar of Chaos - Kill Petrus and take his left nut out of town. Mortifer takes you in personaly.
- High Priest - Kill Petrus, become Valpurus's champion and sit on the golden throne wearing the Shirt of the Golden Eagle. The most valuable victory.
See here for more info.
Why are my limbs falling off with no reason?
You've most likely been infected with leprosy. You can get it from these sources:
- Eating leprosy infected meat (such as Zombie corpse).
- Being attacked by a monster that has leprosy.
- Re-attaching a bodypart that had leprosy (i.e. one that fell off because you had leprosy!)
Where can I get a new bodypart?
- Chat with Priests in New Attnam or Attnam.
- Drink Healing Liquid or Troll Blood.
- Pray to a god who likes you.
- Zap a Wand of Resurrection on yourself.
- If you had a limb removed (not destroyed) by something, you can pick it up and carry it back to a priest or friendly angel to have it reattached.
What should I wish for?
What are the "Ommel Cerumen Trick" or "Library Exploit"?
See here for more info, cheater.