Agility is a measure of your swiftness, allowing you to dodge attacks and move around more quickly.
Any kind of movement trains your agility, but being burdened will hamper this training and at a certain point, begin to reduce your agility.
Drinking Ommel Sweat is a quick and easy way to permanently increase your Agility and Dexterity.
You can wear boots of agility to increase Agility, with each level of enchantment offering a greater boost than the last.
- Makes it easier to dodge incoming physical attacks from any range
- Increases your to-hit chance when kicking or biting (as a humanoid)
- Reduces the time it takes for you to bite or kick an enemy (as a humanoid) eventually allowing for multiple attacks before an enemy can retaliate
- Reduces the amount of time it takes for you to move around the map, allowing you to quickly approach enemies or have an easier time fleeing from them
- Reduces the amount of time it takes you to enter a world map location or descend the stairs to the next level
- Reduces the time it takes for you to get back to your feet if you fall down while kicking
The following actions will train your agility:
- Consuming ommel sweat (+500xp * amount)
- Consuming ommel bone (+500xp * amount)
- Biting an enemy (+150xp)
- Dodging an attack (+150xp)
- Descending stairs (+150xp)
- Running (+125xp)
- Kicking (+75xp)
- Walking (+75xp)
- Displacing an ally (+75xp)
- Eating the holy banana of oily orpiv (+1xp * amount * 13)
The following actions will reduce your agility:
- Praying to a hostile Atavus (-1 attribute point)
- Praying to a hostile Mortifer (-1 attribute point)
- Being full (-25/50/75xp for satiated/bloated/overfed)
- Moving while burdened (-25/-50xp for burdened/stressed)
- Waiting (-25xp per wait)
- Resting without needing to heal (-25xp per tick)
- Having leprosy (-25xp per tick)