Joined: Sep 8, 2010
Occupation: Petty Functionary
Location: Drinking pea soup in the world map
1) Use MinGW to produce an executable (difficulty = hard)
2) Use msys2 to build a thingee that will let you run IVAN (difficulty = moderately hard)
3) Use Visual Studio somehow (difficulty = unbelievably hard)
4) Create a vitual machine using Oracle VM Virtualbox or similar, load a Linux distribution like Debian or Ubuntu or whichever, and then pull the IVAN repo from git and compile and run (difficulty = easy)
5) Dispense with Windows and install Linux (difficulty = easiest)
its been so long since i had gotten that far i didnt think it through. arrrr!!!!!!
So... after the last merge with new sound effects, I get a fatal error on compiling with CMake. It stops at message.h, stating that no "SDL_mixer.h" exists. I see that fejoa did something with "SDL2_mixer" in his pull request.
Is this a simple typo in message.h, or am I doing something wrong/missing something? Any thoughts?