Higher Charisma allows you to buy and sell items in shops for better prices.
- Higher charisma means better prices when buying or selling at shops.
- Very high charisma will cause your character to start sparkling.
The following actions will train your charisma:
- Selling or buying an item (variable, dependant on price)
- Science talking (+1000xp * variable modifier depending on character spoken to)
- Consuming ommel tears (+500xp * amount)
- Consuming ommel bone (+500xp * amount)
- Idle chatter (not science talking) (+75xp)
- Issuing commands to all visible pets (+50xp)
- Issuing commands to a singular pet (+25xp)
- Eating the holy banana of oily orpiv (+1xp * amount * 13)
The following actions will abuse your charisma:
- Having leprosy (-25xp per tick)
- Damage to your head (variable, can get stuck at 1 if head is severed)
- Eating a frog (-amount eaten / 5 xp)
Wearing a helmet of attractivity will increase charisma, with each +1 bonus in AV also resulting in a +1 bonus to charisma