(yeah, I'm back, but only for a brief while since I've been playing some IVAN again recently)
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but:
1. The banana grower encourager will periodically kick the villagers, which means you can drop items or put traps in front of him and he'll kick them. Not sure if this has any use (haven't tested this in CVS, does kicking dwarven grenades do anything?).
2. Levitating ostriches will pick up the Holy Banana of Oily Orpiv if you drop it on the landing site (they will glow when they fly away with it). I'm not sure if they pick up any other items (I think I once got them to pick up a banana peel, but I couldn't get them to pick up anything other than bananas during the test).
3. If you remember my trick with infinite bananas by blocking the ostriches' path with a wand of door creation (and you should
), you can get a funny result by creating doors in the banana growers' path, too. First of all, this lets you easily talk to the top/bottom grower for early science talking (just hold down C). Second of all, they'll keep trying to kick down the door and fail.
4. For some reason, using the wand of door creation inside Decos's palace pisses off the whole village.
5. Finally, using the wand of door creation to block off the entrance to Attnam cathedral's courtyard will piss the city off, but will significantly delay the attack from the inside, since the guards, the kamikaze dwarves, the frogs and even the angels won't be able to open them.