Plans by red kangaroo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Accessible by giving the encrypted scroll to a special NPC.
- This would lock you out of GC and TX, but give you access to a set of other quests based in Mondedr. Thus we could have more quests added without the need to have a million NPCs who would like to have your encrypted scroll. ;)
- Discussion here.
the Guild * thieves' guild, also running all the dungeon shops (including Merka's, so consolidate the teams) * one room with diplomats/quest givers Beauteous Obsidian Lotus the dwarven diplomat * female dwarf giving Kharaz-arad quest XXX the orcish representative * gives orcish freeholds quest XXX * male elf that gives Dark Forest quest Sinja Dhan, the Protector of Mondedr * female * full steel plate mail (no helmet) * dual wields two-handed steel swords Mondedr rangers * four * ring of infra, rElec * ommel cloak of rF, ommel boots and gloves * dragon hide cap and armor * bounty hunters with bastard swords Leah the ex-familiar * black talking cat who once was a familiar to a witch * used scroll of body switch, cannot go back?
- Quest inspired by CLIVAN Deep Forest.
- Started in Mondedr (see above).
- Connection to the elven ambassador in Attnam.
- Concerns the schism between elves of Dulcis and Nefas (mistresses).
* Lunethia upon a giant sidgure (mango worldtree) * three floors in a trunk * tunnel-only floor * highest floor with LEAF FillWall, ROUND_CORNERS windowed SIDGURE_WOOD rooms and SIDGURE_WOOD ground/LEAF walls for corridors * mango food shop * priestess of Dulcis * Princess-Regent Eternal Empress of Elvenkind once was a lover of Dulcis, but then met a dwarven prince whe fell in love with. However, Dulcis was jealous and turned the prince into a crystal. Empress was overcomed with sorrow and transformed herself into a tree, to make eternal company to her lover. * "crystal with a silouette inside", secondary material dwarf flesh, leaves a lump behind when destroyed, enormous, not-walkable * "elf-shaped tree" (as holy tree) * Lunethia under attack, enemies will be all the way to the up floor, where citizen will be in locked rooms
Kharaz-arad and the orcish freeholds
- Quest about the enmity of the dwarven fortress of Kharaz-arad and the orcish freeholds.
- Started in Mondedr (see above).
- Connection to the orcish representative in Attnam.
- Alternately, your quest is to investigate strange madness than made whole Kharaz-arad into a battle zone. Dwarves are hostile until you can beat the boss.
- Quest about the kingdom of Aslona and its civil war.
- You will be able to join either the royal forces, of the Rebellion.
- Rebellion lead by Harvan Black-cloak.
- Connected to the emissary in Attnam.
- player can visit both Castle of Aslona, where he will talk to young king and his prime minister, and Rebel Camp, where he can talk to Harvan Black-cloak
- two artifact katanas
- kill the owner to get it
- player can give either to the other quest leader to gain 2x ending
Muramasa (maybe named Asa-mar'rum)
- against good creatures (any who has good or neutral attached god), can on hit randomly poison, confuse, slow or with low change infect with leprosy, parasite or lycanthropy
Masamune (maybe named E-numa'saam)
- prime minister (Harvan says king has it, but king is weak and unarmed)
- against creatures of darkness (any who has evil attached god), deals double damage and may panic
- kill Harvan for Muramasa and bring it to the king (2x)
- kill the prime minister for Masamune and bring it to Harvan (2x)
- take both blades to Petrus, who will annex Aslona (3x)
- clear an orcish freehold and bring war-banner of the chief to either Harvan or the king, giving them orcish army for the conflict (3x)
- Freedom for Tweraif ending, but changed from CLIVAN.
- Might require you to kill Lobh-se, thus allowing you (with huge luck) to win the game without leaving New Attnam and UT.
- Freedom fighters of Tweraif.
- Add more materials.
- Even if some had similar properties, it would be nice to have more diverse material options for equipment and other items.
- Add different hardening trees for different metals (eg. iron > steel > meteoric steel; silver > moonsilver > mithril).